– Avoid fish oil tablets 1 week prior to the procedure
– If you are planning to get botox, it should be done 2 weeks before or after procedure
– Avoid getting your face burnt prior to the treatment
– No waxing, tinting, plucking, tanning 3 days prior to the treatment
-Strictly no spray tan on your face prior to treatment
-No chemical peels/facials 2 weeks prior
– If possible, please come with a fresh face as makeup will be removed around the brow area.
– Please draw your brows on if you have a desired look/save photos of my work that you like. Please make sure you read the following instructions to assure the best results for your procedure. It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin, or aspirin products, such as blood thinners.
-Please refrain from Ibuprofen and Aleve for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
-The only product for aches and pain that will not make you bleed is Tylenol.
-Also refrain from Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your application.
-All of these make you bleed excessively. Excessive bleeding during the procedure will negatively affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup application. In some cases, the application will need to be prematurely stopped.
-Please avoid energy drinks & coffee for up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Not having caffeine in your system will help you to relax much more easily, as well as help to relax the facial muscles in the areas we will be working on.